On the official website for the next original film of the studios J.C.STAFF, AI No Utagoe Wo Kikasete (Sing A Bit of Harmony), a new promotional video of the project was published. The video presents the voices of the characters for the first time.
The film has its premiere scheduled in Japan for this year, and will also have a premiere in theaters of the United States and Canada. The Funimation distribution platform is participating as part of the production committee.
Cast of voices
- Tao Tsuchiya as Shion Ashimori.
- Haruka Fukuhara as Satomi Amano.
- Asuka Kudo as Touma.
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Gocchan.
- Mikako Komatsu as aya.
- Satoshi Hino like Thunder.
- Yasuhiro Yoshiura (Eve No Jikan, Sakasama does not Patema) is responsible for the address of the feature film at the j.c.staff studios.
- Ichiro Okochi (Code Geass: Fukkatsu Non Lelouch, Lupine III - Part 5) is in charge of writing and supervision of scripts in conjunction with Yoshiura.
- Shuichi Shimamura (Nodame Cantabile, Hachimitsu No Clover) is responsible for the direction of animation and the design of characters.
Synopsis of Ai No Utagoe Wo Kikasete
The story tells the life of a new student transferred to a new high school, who is interested in its surroundings and finding a song that brings happiness to their peers and to it. What mysteries are behind the great positive attitude of this girl? Apparently, several of her colleagues are interested in it.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 吉浦康裕 · BNARTS / アイ 歌 製作 委員会