On the official site for Wit Studio's original anime, Great Pretender, it was announced that the second part of the anime, which comprises episodes 15 to 13, will premiere on the Netflix platform on September 21 in Japan.
The series premiered its first five episodes on Netflix in Japan on June 2, followed by episodes # 6 through # 10 on June 9, and episodes # 11 through # 14 on June 16. The official site lists more episodes "coming soon." The series is scheduled to premiere on the platform worldwide on August 20 under the name "The Great Faker."
Additionally, the series debuted on July 8 through Fuji TV in Japan and will run for two arcs, which include a total of 23 episodes.
Cast of voices
- Chiaki Kobayashi as Masato Edamura.
- Junichi Suwabe as Laurent Thierry.
- Natsumi Fujiwara as Abigail Jones.
- Mie Sonozaki as Paula Dickins.
- Hiro Kaburagi is directing the anime at Wit Studio.
- Ryota Kosawa is in charge of series composition.
- Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is in charge of character design, with the assistance of Hirotaka Sato.
- Yutaka Yamada is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack while Hata Shoji is in charge of the sound direction.
Great Pretender Synopsis
Makoto Edamura is supposedly the best scammer in Japan. Together with his partner Kudo, they try to scam a Frenchman who was in Asakusa, but inexplicably it is they who are deceived.The Frenchman, whom they tried to scam, turns out to be Laurent Thierry, a dangerous man from the crime syndicate he controls. to the mafias. Edamura has not yet discovered that his daring has opened the door to a new stage in his life!
Source: Official Site
© ️ WIT STUDIO / Great Pretenders