A recognized Japanese Leaker reported that the sleeve written by Tadayoshi Kubo and Masafumi Nisida and illustrated by Kouta Sannomiya, Tesla Note, will have an adaptation to animate. Filtration is pending confirmation, but included caste of voices and production equipment.
Kubo, Nishida and Sannomiya began the publication of the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine of the Kodansha Editorial in January 2021. The publisher will publish the first compilation volume on April 16 in Japan. This is one of the fastest adaptation decisions in the history of the magazine, because the manga is barely three months after serialization.
Cast of voices
- Yoshimi Kobara as Botan Negoro.
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Kuruma.
- Tomoaki maeno like Takamatsu.
- Junichi Suwabe as Mikki.
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Oliver.
- Michio Fukuda (Destiny Child, Hachimitsu to Clover II, Hybrid Child) is responsible for the anime direction at the Gambit Studios.
- Masafumi Nishida (Re-Main, Tiger & Bunny, Uwabaki Cook) is responsible for the writing and supervision of scripts.
- Poklmari takes care of the design of characters.
- Kaoru Wada (Eiyuu Gaiden Mozaicka, Hanyou No Yashahime: Sengoku Ottogushi, Kindaichi Shounen No Jikenbo) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Tesla Note
"Mission T" is a secret operation to save the world of destruction. Trained as a ninja from an early age, Botan Negro, raised to become the best spy, joins another excellent spy, Kuruma. The goal of it is to recover the legacy of the Inventor Nikola Tesla genius, the "Tesla fragments". Can the two circumvent the agents from other countries that also pursue these fragments? Start a thriller of super original spies.
© 三 宮 宏太 (著), 西田 征史 (原著), 久保 忠佳 (原著) / Kodansha 講談社