In the Japanese Variety Program OSAMU HAYASHI NO IMA DESOO!, A special segment was transmitted from 500 students from the University of Tokyo surveyed by asking them: "What anime series do you consider that it is excellent to learn about some topic". The results were issued through the segment, prior ad, and included the following Anime Series:
- Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba).
- Koisuru Asteroid (Asteroid in Love).
- Versailles no Bara (The Rose of Versailles).
- Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist).
- Yakusoku no Neverland (The Promised Neverland).
- Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan).
- Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan).
- Jujutsu Kaisen.
10. Bungou Stray Dogs
9. Golden Kamuy
8. Death Note
6. Neon Genesis Evangelion
4. Gin no Saji (Silver Spoon)
2. Dr. Stone
1. Hataraku Saibou (Cells at Work!)
Synopsis of Hataraku Saibou
Within the human body, approximately 37.2 billion cells work with energy 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Freshly departed from training, cheerful and something hollow head sekkekkyuu ae3803 (erythrocyte ae3803) is ready to assume the ever so important task of transporting oxygen. As usual, Hakkekkyuu U-1146 (leukocyte U-1146) is working hard to patrol and eliminate strange bacteria that seek to make the body its new lair. In other places, small platelets are aligned for a new construction project. When dealing with wounds and allergies, getting lost on the road to the lungs and fighting with similar cell types, the daily life of the cells is always agitated, as they work Together to keep the body healthy.
© 蟹江 鉄史 (著), 清水 茜 (監修) / Kodansha 講談社