The Japanese company of Karaoke Daiichikosho conducted a survey of classification of themed songs for the Animes of the Spring-2021 season (April-June) at its Karaoke service on request, Dam (Daiichikosho Amusement Multimedia) from April 1 to 30 June 2021. More than eighty new animes were issued on television in the spring-2021 season, and more than one hundred song songs / insert-songs / Character-Songs of those animated projects were sang in Dam throughout the country.
The most popular song among Japanese Karaoke users was "Cry Baby", tokyo Revenger's opening theme played by the Japanese rock band of four official HEGE DANDISM. The theme of anime closure, "Iki Wo Shite Koko" also obtained the fourth place, showing the strong popularity of anime in Japan.
10. "Ashiato" by The Peggies (Boku No Hero Academy)
9. "Soul Salvation" by Megumi Hayashibara (Shaman King)
8. "Zeal of Proud" by Roselia (Cardfight Vanguard Overdress)
7. "Tomorrow" by Bish (Kingdom)
6. "Taiga I take Ni Naite Kure" from Franghuchou (Zombieland Saga: Revenge)
5. "SHAKE & SHAKE" by Sumika (Bishounen Tanteidan)
4. "Koko of Iki Wo Shite" by Eill (Tokyo Revengers)
3. "Imperfect" of Masayoshi Oishi (SSS.Dynazenon)
2. "No.1" de Dish (Boku No Hero Academy)
1. "Cry Baby" of Official Higie Dandism (Tokyo Revengers)
Source: Daiichikosho Amusement Multimedia
© 2021 Pony Canyon / Irrori Records All Rights Reserved. © Ken Wakui, Kodansha / Tokyo Revengers Anime Production Committee.