In the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Kenjiro Hata, Tonikaku Kawaii, it was announced that the musical themes have been added to the streaming platform Spotify.
Opening: “Koi no Uta” por Yunomi feat. Tsukasa Tsukuyomi (Akari Kitou)
Ending: “Tsuki to Hoshizora” por KanoeRana
The series premiered on October 3 in Japan and the number of episodes it will have has not yet been confirmed. For her part, Hata began publishing the manga in Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine in February 2018, and the publisher published the eleventh compiled volume on May 18 and the twelfth on August 18.
Cast of voices
- Akari Kitou as Tsukasa.
- Junya Enoki as Nasa.
- Yuu Serizawa as Kaname Arisugawa.
- Sumire Uesaka as Aya Arisugawa.
- Konomi Kohara as Chitose Kaginoji.
- Hiroshi Ikehata (Murenase Seton Gakuen) is directing the anime at Seven Arcs Pictures Studios.
- Kazuho Hyodo (Kiratto Pri Chan) is in charge of writing and supervising the series scripts.
- Masakatsu Sasaki (Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai) is in charge of character design.
- Endou is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack under the direction of Satoshi Motoyama.
Tonikaku Kawaii Synopsis
The romantic comedy follows a boy named Nasa who meets the beautiful girl Tsukasa the day he enters high school, and immediately falls in love with her. Nasa confesses her feelings to her, but she replies that she will only go out with him if they get married. Years later, when Nasa turns 18, Tsukasa appears again in her life requesting her promised marriage. This is how your newlywed life will begin.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 畑 健 二郎 ・ 小学 館 ／ ト ニ カ ク カ ワ イ イ 製作 委員会