On the official site for adapting to the anime of the sleeve written by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and illustrated by Yuusuke Nomura, Blue Lock, a new promotional image for the project was published. The Visual is titled "Visual of Egoist - Isagi Yoichi" and is described as follows: "The visual expresses the honesty and the inner selfishness of Yoichi Isagi, who dreams of becoming a day on a front of Japan and winning the cup of the world".
The project has its premiere scheduled for the year 2022 in Japan. On the other hand, Kaneshiro and Nomura publish the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Magazine of the Kodansha Editorial since August 2018. The publisher published the tenth volume compilation on May 17, followed by the fifteenth on August 17 in Japan . The work already exceeds 5 million cumulative circulation copies.
Cast of voices
- Tasuku Kaito as Meguru Bachira.
- Kazuki Ura as Yoichi Isagi.
- Yuuki Ono as Rensuke Kunigami.
- Soua Saitou as Hyouma Chigiri.
- Tetsuaki Watanabe (Powerful Pro Yakyū Powerful Kōkō-Hen) is responsible for the anime direction at the 8-bit studios (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken), with the assistance of Shunsuke Ishikawa.
- Taku Kishimoto (Haikyuu !!, Silver Spoon, Fruits Basket (2019)) is responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Yutaka Uemura (Youjo Senko) takes care of the conceptual designs while Masaru Shindou (Fruits Basket, Macross Delta, Oregairu) takes care of the designs of characters and the entertainment direction, with the assistance of Kenji Tanabe and Kento Toya.
Synopsis of Blue Lock
History begins in the elimination of Japan's selection of the FIFA FIFA World Cup, which promotes Japan's soccer union to start a training program to prepare a team of high school students who will participate in The World Cup of 2022. Isagi Yoichi, a striker, receives an invitation to join this program shortly after his team loses an opportunity to participate in the nationals, because he passed the ball to his partner with less skill, who obviously The shot failed, which denoted Isagi's cowardice by not daring to finish the play for himself.
His coach will be Ego Jinpachi, who intends to end the idea of the "weak Japan in football" applying a new radical training regime: isolate 300 front people in a prison-like institution called "Blue Lock", and submit them A rigorous training that will create "the largest, talented and selfish front of the world".
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) ︎ 金城 宗幸 · ノ村 優介 · 講談社 / 「ブル ブル ロック」 製作 委員会