In the official Twitter account for the original anime of the MAPPA studies, Zombieland Saga: Revenge, different illustrations were shared to commemorate the issuance of the twelfth and last episode of the series. The first was shared directly by MAPPA studies.
The second illustration was made by Takumi Yokota, who participated in the production of the episode in the closing sequence, designs of characters and other details.
The third fourth illustrations were held by Fumihide Sai, who was in charge of the Episode Entertainment Directorate, and this second season in general.
The fifth and sixth illustrations were carried out by the Maruyo independent illustrator.
The seventh illustration was carried out by the Independent Artist Midori No Tanuki.
The eighth illustration was performed by Mariko Kawamoto, who participated in the production of the episode.
On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes of Zombieland Saga was released in October 2018 in Japan, with the production of MAPPA studies, under the direction of Munehisa Sakai and scripts written by Shigeru Murakoshi. A second season premiered on April 8 in Japan and counted on twelve episodes, while Crunchyroll transmits it in the West.
- Munehisa Sakai (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Koi to Producer: Evol × Love), returned to lead the series at MAPPA studies.
- Shigeru Murakoshi (Murerenase! Seton Gakuen, Taisou Zamurai) returned to write and supervise the scripts of the series.
- Kasumi Fukagawa (Idolish7, Taisou Zamurai), returned to take care of the characters designs.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Fukigen Na Mononokean), returned to compose the soundtrack in collaboration with FUMA7.
- The Franghuchou musical unit played the starting theme titled "Taigo I take ni Naite Kure", as well as the closing theme entitled "YUME WO Te or, Modoreru Basho Mo Nai Hibi WO".
Synopsis of Zombieland Saga
Sakura Minamoto dreams of becoming an idol. Unfortunately, reality hits her as a truck (literally) and she dies in a sudden traffic accident. Ten years later, she wakes up in the prefecture of saga, just to find herself turned into a zombie without memories of her past. While he is still accepting his new destiny, he meets a man named Koutarou Tatsumi, who explains that he has been resurrected by her and six other times from other times as zombies with the aim of revitalizing Saga's prefecture creating a group of Idols. Assuming the role of an aggressive manager, Koutarou begins to schedule events; The girls finally accept it and decide to name the idol group of him as "Franghuchou". An absurdly comic version of the IDOLS genre in the anime, Zombieland Saga tells the moving story of Franghuchou to save the Prefecture of Saga as long as they hide the identities of it as zombies and rediscover the past of it.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© ゾ ゾ ビラ ビラ ド サガ リベ リベ ジ 製作 委員会 委員会