In the official account for the original anime of Wit Studio, Vive: Fluorite Eye's Song, it was announced that the project will have an adaptation to handle from the hand of Morito Yamataka (Carole & Tuesday). The adaptation will debut through the Magcomi service of the Mag Garden publishing house on April 10 in Japan.
On the other hand, the series is in broadcast in Japan since April 3 and is confirmed with a total of thirteen episodes. The series issued its first and second episodes consecutively on the same day, and Funimation will be in charge of its distribution in the West.
Cast of voices
- ATSUMI Tanezaki as Vive, the first automated human type. The directive of it is "make everyone happy with music". She is a singer who serves humanity.
- Jun Fukuyama as Matsumoto, an AI traveling 100 years from the future to see Vive. The directive of it is "to prevent war between IA and humans." He works with Vive to destroy all the AI. He is a charlatan and too confident, so he has an unusual personality for an AI.
- Tappei Nagatsuki (Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Senyoku No Sigrdrifa) is credited with the creation of the history and writing of the scripts.
- Shinpei Ezaki (Kitsutsuki Tantei-Dokoro) is in charge of the anime direction at Wit Studio, with the assistance of Yuusuke Kubo.
- Ioundraw (Tsuki Ga Kirei) is credited with the designs of original characters, while Yuuichi Takahashi is adapting them to the animation in conjunction with Takuma Ebisu.
- Satoru Kousaki (Beastars, Lucky Star) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Vive: Fluorite Eye's Song
The story takes place in "Nearland", a thematic park where "dreams, hope and science" coexist as a theme park of artificial intelligences (IA). This place is where the first automated human type is born. Vive is an AI that sings on stage for park visitors every day, since it is "make everyone happy through music". She acts wholeheartedly for park visitors. One day, an AI called Matsumoto appears before her. She says that she has come from 100 years in the future with the directive to "work with Vive to correct history and stop the war between AI and humans that explodes within 100 years." This is how the 100-year trip of the singer of IA Vive.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© Vive Score.