The Cover Corp company announced through a statement that it will hold a special event titled "Hololive Sports Day." The massive event will feature the participation of 26 Virtual YouTubers affiliated with the Hololive Production agency, who will be integrated into special events of the Minecraft video game as follows:
- Red Team A: Used Pekora, Roboco, Yozora Mel, Shishiro Botan, Murasaki Shion, Houshou Marine.
- Red Team B: Akai Haato, Tokoyami Towa, Himemori Luna, Amane Kanata, Kiryu Coco, Omaru Polka.
- White Team A: Minato Aqua, Hoshimachi Suisei, Uruha Rushia, Oozora Subaru, Nekomata Okayu, Inugami Korone, Aki Rosenthal
- White Team B: Shirakami Fubuki, Nakiri Ayame, Tsunomaki Watame, Shirogane Noel, Natsuiro Matsuri, Yukihana Lamy.
- Guests: Airani Iofifteen, Moona Hoshinova, Ayunda Risu, Tokino Sora.
The event will begin at 1:00 p.m. on November 21 (Japan Standard Time), or at 10:00 p.m. on November 20 (Mexico City Time) or at 6:00 p.m. on November 18 November (Pacific Time). Finally, the special illustration for this event was done by artist Sakino Shingetu.
On the other hand, Cover Corp was founded in 2016, and the Hololive Production project was established in 2017. Nearly 50 Virtual YouTubers are currently affiliated with this project, according to the company's website, and the combined number of subscribers on YouTube. around 4.4 million, and 4 million in Bilibili.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 2020 Cover Corp.