On the official site for the animated adaptation of the light novels Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu (How Not to Summon a Demon Lord), a new promotional video for the project was posted. The video reveals the performers of the musical themes, which include Yuu Serizawa and two other artists as yet undisclosed as in charge of the opening and closing themes.
The statement also revealed a new visual for this second season, officially titled Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω.
It should be noted that this press release also confirmed that the series has dated its premiere in Japan for next April 8, while the Crunchyroll platform will be in charge of its distribution for Latin America. On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes was produced by the Ajia-do Animation Works studios and was released in July 2018.
Cast of voices
- Azumi Waki as Rem Galeu.
- Yuu Serizawa as Shera L. Greenwood.
- Masaaki Mizunaka as Diablo.
- Miku Itou as Lumachina Weselia.
- Aoi Koga as Rose.
- Fumiko Uchimura as Horn.
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Fanis Laminitus.
- Satoshi Kuwabara (Dagashi Kashi 2, Black Jack) is directing this second season at Tezuka Productions studios in collaboration with Okuruto Noboru studios, replacing Yuuta Murano and Ajia-do Animation Works studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Black Clover, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka ?, Ishuzoku Reviewers) returns from Season 1 to take over the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Shizue Kaneko (Adachi to Shimamura, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Hana wa Saku) is returning from season one to take over character design.
Synopsis of Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Takuma Sakamoto is a hikkikomori gamer who is mysteriously transported to the virtual world of the game "Cross Reverie", with the appearance of his character, the demon lord Diablo. The two girls who summoned him, Rem and Shera, try to use a spell to make him his servant, but Diablo's reflection magic reverses the spell and it is they who become his slaves. With a serious case of social anxiety, Diablo decides to act as his character and interact with others, without revealing his ridiculously high stats and his vast knowledge of the world.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) む ら さ き ゆ き や ・ 講 談 社 ／ 異 世界 魔王 Ω 製作 委員会