On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Rui Tsukiyo and illustrated by Souken Haga, Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (Redo of Healer) the first promotional video of the project was published, as well as more members of the voice cast and performers of the musical themes, including:
- Minami Kuribayashi will perform the opening theme titled "Zankoku na Yume to Nemure (Dream of a Cruel Dream)."
- The band ARCANA PROJECT will perform the closing song titled “Yume de Sekai wo Kaeru nara (If You Could Change the World within a Dream)”.
The series is scheduled to premiere in January 2021. For its part, Tsukiyo began publishing the novels through the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in December 2016. Subsequently, the Kadokawa publishing house began its publication on paper with Shiokonbu's illustrations in July 2017. The publisher published the eighth volume on July 1. Finally, the statement also included a new promotional image for this project.
Cast of voices
- Yuuya Hozumi as Keyaru.
- Ayano Shibuya as Freya.
- Shizuka Ishigami as Setsuna.
- Natsumi Takamori as Eve.
- Minami Tsuda as Norn.
- Natsuki Aikawa as Kureha.
- Tetsu Inada as Brett.
- Mami Fujita as Blade.
- Takuya Asaoka (Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is directing the anime at TNK Studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Junji Goto (High School DxD, Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
"Healing wizards cannot fight alone." Keare, who has always been tormented by this logic, was always exploited over and over again by others, but one day he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and became convinced that healing wizards are the strongest class of people. all. However, when he discovered this potential it was too late. Therefore, he decides to go back in time for four years, ready to rebuild his life. This is the heroic story of the healing sorcerer who became the strongest warrior, using the knowledge of his past life and healing magic.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 2021 月夜 涙 ・ し お こ ん ぶ ／ KADOKAWA ／ 回復 術士 の や り 直 し 製作 委員会