The Japanese editorial Kodansha announced at thirteen nominees in three categories for the forty-fifth edition of the annual manga prizes. The publisher will announce the winners of each categories on May 13.
Mejor Manga Shonen (Nominados)
- ENEN NO SHOUBOUTAI (Fire Force), by Atsushi Ohkubo and serialized at the Weekly Shonen Magazine (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: Terror has paralyzed Tokyo! Posted by demons, people have begun to burst on fire, which leads to the establishment of a special fire extinguishing team: the Fire Force, ready to shoot at any time to fight against spontaneous combustion anywhere where it explodes. The team is about to obtain a unique addition: Shinra, a boy who possesses the unique power of running at the speed of a rocket, leaving behind the famous "traces of the devil" (and destroying his shoes in the process).
- SOUSOU DO NOT FRIEN (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End), by Kanehito Yamada and Tsukasa Abe, and serialized at the Weekly Shonen Sunday (Shogakukan) .Sinopsis: La Maga Elfa Frieren and his brave adventurous companions have defeated the demon king and have brought peace to the earth. With the great struggle finished, they all go by separate roads to live a quiet life. But as Elf, Friemen, almost immortal, will survive for a long time the rest of the old group of him. How will he accept the mortality of his friends? How can she find satisfaction in her's own life and she can learn to understand what life means for humans that surround her?
- Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (That Time I Got Reincarnated AS A Slime) by Taiki Kawakami, and serialized at La Monthly Shonen Sirius (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: As you know the players of Monster Hunter and Dungeons & Dragons, the Slime is not exactly the King of fantasy monsters. Then, when a 37-year-old Tokyo wage earner dies and wakes up in a world of dragons and magic, he feels a little disappointed to discover that he has become a blind and boned slime.
- Blue Lock by Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yuusuke Nomura, and serialized at the Weekly Shonen Magazine (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: The manga begins with the elimination of Japan of the 2018 World Cup, which drives the Japanese soccer union to start a Program to search for preparatory schools to selected players who will train and prepare for the 2022 World Cup. The protagonist Yoichi Isagi, a striker of his high school team, receives an invitation to join the program, right after that His team loses the final of Saitama and loses his opportunity to play in nationals.
Mejor Manga Shojo (Nominados)
- Kurosaki-kun not Iinari nor Nanana Naranai (Defying Kurosaki-kun), by makino and serialized at the Bessatsu Friend (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: "I demand absolute obedience." Yu Akabane has worked hard to reinvent himself for high school, and there is only one step in her plan to leave behind her days from Jane: invite you to go out to her idol, the "white prince" Shirakawa-kun. When the circumstances lead Yu to move to the school bedroom where Shirakawa-kun approaches, she believes she has found her stroke of her. But unfortunately for Yu, the "Black Devil" Kurosaki-Kun, the boy who everyone at school (including teachers!) They fear, lives there too, and when Yu challenges him, he is too anxious to punish her ...
- Hananoi-kun to Koi No Yamai (A Condition Called Love), by Megumi Morino and Serialized in the Dessert (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: Hotaru is a 16-year-old first year student who has always been ambivalent about love, preferring Instead, have an animated life with your family and friends. Then, when she sees her partner Hananoi-kun sitting in the snow after a messy public breakup, she does not think about offering to share her umbrella. But when he invites her to leave her in the middle of her classroom the next day, she can not help but her life is about to change big.
- Honey Lemon Soda by Mayu Morita and Serialized in La Ribon (Shueisha) .Sinopsis: The manga focuses on Uka Ishimori, who did not have good memories of his years in high school. Now with 15 years and in high school, UKA is trying to "graduate" from the past self, but it does not go well. That's when he knows the classmate of him Kai, who has lemon-colored hair.
- Yubisaki to Renren (A Sign of Affection) by Suu Morishita and Serialized in the Dessert (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: Yuki is a typical university student, whose world revolves around his friends, social networks and the latest sales. But when a casual meeting in a train leads him to meet a friend's friend and fellow Studies Itsuomi-san, she starts widening. But even though ItSuomi-kun can speak three languages, the sign language is not one of them. Can the two learn to communicate the incipient feelings between them?
Mejor Manga en General (Nominados)
- AOO-KUN NI Sawaritai Kara Shinitai (I Want To Hold Aono-Kun So Badly I Could Die) by Umi Shiina and Serialized in La Monthly Afternoon (Kodansha). I would allow me to touch you. That is my love. The hollow head Yuri-chan and her boyfriend Ao-kun had a perfectly normal relationship until one day Aono-kun suddenly "died" ... they will never be united, and they can not even touch themselves. This is his story of difficult love and almost too sincere.
- ASE TO SEKKEN (SWAT AND SOAP), by Kintetsu Yamada and serialized in the magazine Morning (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: Asako is living his dream, working on the manufacturer of Toilet Articles Lilia Drop. Little from it they know the co-workers of her, the reason she loves so much the company is that she is ashamed of her body smell, and her soap is the only thing that works. So, when the company's main developer of the company, a genius of perfumes, is approached in the lobby and wonders what is "that smell", she is terrified ... but could it be ... that she likes it?
- Hakozume: Kouban Joshi No Gyakushuu (Hakozome: A Police Box Woman's Counterattack), by Miko Yasu and Serialized in Morning magazine (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: The story focuses on Kawaai, a frustrated police woman about to leave strength. Suddenly, Lieutenant Detective Fuji takes her to the Criminal Research Department, the beginning of her unlikely her as a couple of her. Yasu has worked for 10 years in the Prefecture Police and uses her experiences in the manga.
- Futari Solo Camp (single camping only Just the Two of US), by Yuudai debat and serialized in Evening magazine (Kodansha). He does not have a car and, on the other hand, he usually takes travel trips by train and bus, and finally becomes one with nature and has his precious time alone. Until one day, on a camping trip, he meets Rei Kusano, 20, an enthusiastic partner of solo camps, and end up hooking to camp alone "together".
- Yuria Sensei No Akai ITO (Miss Yuria's Red Thread of Fate), by Kiwa Irie and Serialized in the magazine Be Love (Kodansha) .Sinopsis: The manga follows Irie, 50, a ballet dancer who got involved in art Through his sister a long time ago. She now lives a simple but happy life by teaching crafts and living with a writer husband. When her husband has a medical emergency due to hemorrhage, she rushes to the hospital, just to find a mysterious young man next to her husband. When Irie's husband does not wake up, the young man confesses that he is Irie's husband's lover.
Source: Comic Natalie
Copyright (c) 2012 Kodansha Ltd.all Rights Reserved.