Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui anime reveals first trailer
On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Mogusu, Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochiwarui, the first promotional video of the project was published. The video reveals that the series will premiere in Japan in April 2021, and also announces the voice cast and production team.
Furthermore, the series has been published on the Pixiv Comic website since 2016, and the Ichijinsha publishing house published the seventh compiled volume in January 2020. The announcement also revealed a new promotional image for this project.
Cast of voices
- Yurie Kozakai as Ichika Arima.
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Ryou Amakusa.
- Rena Hasegawa as Rio Amakusa.
- Junya Enoki as Kai Tamaru.
- Kana Hanazawa as Arie Matsushima.
- Ryohei Kimura as Masuda.
- Naomi Nakayama (Orange) is directing the anime at Nomad Studios.
- Yuuko Kakihara (Aikatsu Friends !, BanG Dream !, Hataraku Saibou, Chihayafuru) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Mariko Fujita (Shukufuku no Campanella, Galaxy Angel, Rosario to Vampire) is in charge of character designs and animation direction.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ahiru no Sora, Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko, Jujutsu Kaisen) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochiwarui
The story focuses on the relationship between Ryou Amakusa, a single womanizer but who has a good eye for women; and Ichika Arima, an ordinary high school student and otaku girl who is a close friend of Ryou's sister Rio.The two meet by chance one day, but Ryou makes a direct approach (asking Ichika for a kiss and a date on same day they meet) which generates Ichika's disgust. Despite this (or perhaps because of this), Ryou is now convinced that Ichika is his destined girl.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) も ぐ す ・ 一 迅 社 ／ 恋 き も 製作 委員会