An official Twitter account was launched for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Ikumi Hino, Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun (Mother of the Goddess' Dormitory), the voice cast and production team of the project were revealed. The series does not yet have a scheduled premiere date.
The production was announced in the headline of the manga's fifth compiled volume, released in May 2020. However, no further details have been revealed to date. Hino began publishing the manga in Kadokawa publisher's Monthly Shonen Ace magazine in December 2017. The publisher published the fifth compiled volume in May 2020.
Cast of voices
- Misuzu Yamada as Kouji Nagumo.
- Ayaka Nanase as Athena Saotome.
- Chiaki Takahashi as Mineru Wachi.
- Risako Murai as Kiriya Sneshou.
- Asaki Fukuyama as Frey.
- Yuki Yomichi as Serene Hozumi.
- Hikaru Nanjou as Tea Koroyasu.
- Shunsuke Nakashige (Darling in the FranXX) is directing the anime at Asread Studios.
- Masashi Suzuki (Gift: Eternal Rainbow, Kanokon, Koe from Oshigoto! The Animation) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Maiko Okada (Great Pretender, Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) is in charge of character design.
Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun Synopsis
The story centers on a twelve-year-old boy named Koushi Nagumo, who is homeless, penniless, and without relatives to take care of him. While sleeping on the street, he is picked up to become the manager of a dormitory inhabited by troublesome college students. Surrounded by these tough girls, Koushi's "slightly ecchi new life" begins.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 2021Ikumi Hino / 女神 寮