The long-awaited first episode of the animated light novel adaptation Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (Redo of Healer) has arrived in Japan today. Unfortunately, the episode did not arrive legally in Latin America, since Sentai Filmworks has taken the distribution rights, however, that did not prevent fans from enjoying the episode through illegal pages. Before we begin, we leave you a compilation of the differences between the censored and the uncensored versions. For you to understand the graph, it is read from left to right in groups of two rows, with the top being the censored and the bottom being the explicit.
Leaving aside the memes and the positive criticisms of the production, it is better to take a look at the funny negative reviews that the Twitter community has been publishing in the last hours and that were more than expected.
- “Some of you who complain about censorship have to understand that there are censored and uncensored versions circulating on the internet. Those who want to see boobs (which is what they most aspire to see) will have to wait a bit.
- If you want to know what people mean when they say 'Anime Incel', watch the first episode of Redo of Healer. He is a sadomasochist, revenge porn and borders on hentai. The art, the animation and the soundtrack. It's a perfect example of why MyAnimeList should allow a 0/10 rating. "
- “Even if Redo of Healer weren't just the silliest kind of 'edgelord' series that more retarded fans love, the story itself would have no appeal. A pretty cliché fantasy with nothing to stand out. If you want to die on a hill, choose a better one than this one.
- «If you think that Redo of Healer is a good manga or even a good concept. Please block me, I implore you.
- "The next time I see Redo of Healer on my timeline, I swear I'm going to explode."
- “The only people who (surely) are enjoying Redo of Healer are perverts with the same personality as the protagonist. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
- “I don't know what the uncensored version looks like, but I'm in the middle of the first episode of Redo of Healer and it's a total disaster. They removed / censored all the context that makes the story interesting (or at least coherent), converting it to the same level of a generic isekai, even without being it.
- «Is it possible to say that Redo of Healer is an adaptation garbage from its first episode? I've never seen such a terrible narrative rhythm on the debut of any other series. "
- “Redo of Healer is by far the worst thing I've ever read, not because of the dark shit of the lead edgy, but because it really sucks and the concept is stupid. Damn, even edgy shit is good, but they over-exploit it too much. 0/10, the worst ».
- I will not add captures as I want people to avoid this. Avoid the anime Redo of Healer, which includes rape, brainwashing, drugs, and a lot of horrible shit. It's basically revenge porn, although the episode is heavily censored, I assure you it will get worse. "
Internet citizen, what opinion have you read about it that you would like to share? On the other hand, the series has been broadcast in Japan since January 13 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, with Sentai Filmworks in charge of its distribution. Most broadcasters in Japan will broadcast a censored version, and only AT-X will broadcast the explicit version. For her part, Tsukiyo began publishing the novels through the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in December 2016.
- Takuya Asaoka (Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is directing Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi at TNK Studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Junji Goto (High School DxD, Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) is in charge of character design.
- Minami Kuribayashi performs the opening theme titled “Zankoku na Yume to Nemure (Dream of a Cruel Dream)”, while the band ARCANA PROJECT performs the closing theme titled “Yume de Sekai wo Kaeru nara (If You Could Change the World within a dream)".
Synopsis of Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
"Healing wizards cannot fight alone." Keare, who has always been tormented by this logic, was always exploited over and over again by others, but one day he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and became convinced that healing wizards are the strongest class of people. all. However, when he discovered this potential it was too late. Therefore, he decides to go back in time for four years, ready to rebuild his life. This is the heroic story of the healing sorcerer who became the strongest warrior, using his past life knowledge and healing magic.
(c) 2021 月夜 涙 ・ し お こ ん ぶ ／ KADOKAWA ／ 回復 術士 の や り 直 し 製作 委員会