Following the long-awaited publication of the twelfth volume of the light novel series written by Nagaru Tanigawa and illustrated by Noizi Ito, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Kadokawa publishers conducted a massive online survey titled "The General Election of Haruhi Suzumiya ”, where the participants determined the popularity of the characters in the franchise.
Conducted between November 10 and 30, 2020, the survey presented a total of 26 characters, and participants could grant one vote (ten points) daily between 00:00 and 23:59 each day ( it didn't work as a 24 hour cooldown).
- Keiichi Tamaru.
- Yutaka Tamaru.
- Presidente del Consejo Estudiantil.
- Kuyoh Suoh.
- Emiri Kimidori.
- Yasumi Watahashi.
- Presidente de la Sociedad de Investigación Informática.
- Sonou Mori – 4,180 votos.
- Kyoko Tachibana – 8,030 votos.
- Taniguchi – 9,240 votos.
- Shamisen – 9,520 votos.
- Asahina-san (forma adulta) – 9,830 votos.
- Hermana Menor de Kyon – 9,850 votos.
- Ryoko Asakura – 30,080 votos.
- John Smith – 31,310 votos.
- Mikuru Asahina – 41,550 votos.
- Tsuruya-san – 45,420 votos.
- Sasaki – 45,450 votos.
- Itsuki Koizumi – 50,880 votos.
3. Kyon – 64,550 votos.
2. Haruhi Suzumiya – 114,690 votos.
1. Yuki Nagato – 168,010 votos.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Synopsis
Kyon, the typical high school student, has never believed in the supernatural. However, after meeting Haruhi Suzumiya, he quickly realizes that she is quite interested in topics such as aliens, time travelers, and special powers. While Haruhi laments about the lack of interesting things at school, Kyon inspires her to form her own club. This results in the creation of the "SOS Brigade", a club that specializes in the search for the supernatural. Much to his regret, Kyon, along with the bookworm Yuki Nagato, the shy Mikuru Asahina and the smiling Itsuki Koizumi , are recruited as the first members of the club.
Source: Official Site
© 谷川 流 (著), い と う の い ぢ (イ ラ ス ト) / KADOKAWA © 2015 谷川 流 ・ い と う の い ぢ ・ ぷ よ / KADOKAWA 角 川 書店 / 北 高 文 芸 部