The production of the new adaptation to the anime of the video game for Sunborn Network smartphones, Girls' Frontline (Doll's Frontline), revealed a new promotional video for the project. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for the month of January 2022 and shows a fragment of the closing theme entitled "Horizon" and played by Team Shachi.
Mica Team, a Doujin circle of video game development of China, founded Sunborn Network and launched Girls' Frontline in China in May 2016. A English version was launched in May 2018, followed by a Japanese version in August 2018 The title of Dolls' Frontline. The company is currently developing a sequel entitled Girls' Frontline 2: Exilium, as well as the Revese Collapse video game: Code Name Bakery, a video game remake developed by Mica Team, Codename: Bakery Girl.
Cast of voices
- Haruka Tomatsu as M4A1M.
- Nozomi Yaname as M16A1.
- Emiri Katou as ST AR-15.
- Yukari tamura as M4 Sopmod II.
- Mikako Komatsu as Gentiane.
- Nao Touyama as Kalina.
- Hitomi Nabatame as Agent.
- Kaya Okuno as a scarecrow.
- Shizuka Itou as executioner.
- Shigeru Ueda (Gekidol, Peach Boy Riverside) is responsible for the anime direction at Asahi Production studios.
- Hideyuki Kurata (Made in Abyss) is responsible for the writing and supervision of scripts.
- Masaki Yamada (Deadman Wonderland, Tiger & Bunny) is responsible for the design of characters and the animation direction.
- Takashi Watanabe is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack while Warner Bros. Japan is credited with the production of the project.
Synopsis of Girls' Frontline
The history of the game is developed in an alternative timeline in the near future of Earth in the 2060s. The aftermath of a military accident that resulted in a generalized pandemic, as well as the recent conclusion of a neglected nuclear war, Ha misuse the planet, has made great part of the surface unhabitable and reduced nations that were once large in shadows than they were. Androids used for work and combat have become an important facet of life, and The easily replicable and disposable android androids known as "Tactical Dolls (T-Dolls)" are used by private military companies in the first line of numerous wars. In the game, the player assumes the role of a new commander at the PMC, in charge of a T-Dolls command to combat a new artificial intelligence that threatens peace.
(c) Sunborn Network Technology, Mica Team / Griffin & Kryuger