During the special event Gotoubun No Hanayome ∬ - SPECIAL EVENT 2021 in Nakano Sunplaza, it was announced that the sequel announced for the managing-based franchise written and illustrated by Negi Haruba, Gotoubun No Hanayome (The QuinteSential Quintuplets), will be a movie and not a third season as it had been reported above. The premiere of the tape is scheduled for the year 2022. The production details for the tape will be announced soon.
The franchise had a first season of twelve episodes produced by the Tezuka Productions studios and premiered in January 2019, which was followed by a second season of twelve episodes produced by Bibury Animation Studios and released in January 2021. The production of the Sequel was announced at closing, but the format had not been confirmed until now.
Cast of voices
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Fuuto Uesugi.
- Kana Hanazawa as ichika nakano.
- Ayana Taketatsu as a Nakano Nino.
- Miku Itou as Miku Nakano.
- Ayane Sakura as Yotsuba Nakano.
- Inori Minase as Itsuki Nakano.
- Kaori Fujita (Endro ~!, Miira No Kaikata, Yuyushiki) was in charge of the direction of the second season at Bibury Animation Studios, replacing Satoshi Kuwabara and Studios Tezuka Productions.
- Keiichirou Ouchi (Adachi To Shimamura, Kanojo Mo Kanojo, Machikado Mazoku) was responsible for the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- Masato Katsumata (Azur Lane, Fate / Stay Night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower) took care of the design of characters and the animation direction.
- HANAE NAKAMURA (Clockwork Planet, Otome Game No Hametsu Flag Shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou Ni Tensei ShitShimatta) was in charge of the composition of the Sonora band, in collaboration with Miki Sakurai.
Synopsis of Gotoubun No Hanayome
Futarou Uesugi is an excellent high school student, but leads a difficult life. The distant personality of him and the lone nature of him have left him without friends, and his father is indebted, which forces the family of him to fight to survive. One day, during the pause for lunch, UesuGi discusses with a transfer student who has claimed "his seat of her" of her, which makes both dislike with each other. That same day, he presents a golden opportunity to settle the debt of his family: a private tutoring work for the daughter of a wealthy family, with a salary five times higher than the market price. He accepts the proposal, but is horrified to discover that the client, Itsuki Nakano, is the girl he faced before! After trying without success to get the approval of Itsuki, UesuGi discovers that his problems do not end there: Itsuki is Actually a quintilliza, so besides her, she must also be a tutor from her sisters: Miku, Yotsuba, Nino and Ichika. -What, despite the very real threat of reprobating, they do not want to have anything to do with a tutor. However, the livelihood of his family is at stake, so that Uesugi goes on, firm in his determination to rid the sisters of his hatred for studying and taking them successfully to graduation.
Source: Official Twitter Account
(c) 春場 ねぎ · 講談社 / 「五 等 分 の 花嫁 ∬」 製作 委員会