A filtration through the Social Network China Weibo assured that the original anime of the P.works studios, Shiroi Suna No Aquatope (Aquatope of White Sand), will last two arcs (ie, six months). Filtration did not specify the amount of episodes or if these arcs will be emitted consecutively or separately. On the other hand, the series has its programmed premiere in Japan for next July 8.
Cast of voices
- Miku Itou as Kukuru Misakino.
- Rikako Aida as Fuuka Miyazawa.
- Azumi Waki as Tsukimi Terua.
- Lynn like Karin Kudaka.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Kai Nakamura.
- Youhei Azakami as Kuuya Yakamashi.
- Hiroshi Yanaka as Kukuru's grandfather.
- Toshiya Shinohara (Kuroshitsuji, Iroduku Sekai No Ashita Kara, Nagi No Askara) is responsible for the anime direction at P.Works studies.
- Yuuko Kakihara (Irozuku Sekai No Ashita Kara, Digimon Adventure Tri) is in charge of the scripture and supervision of the scripts.
- Yuki Akiyama (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Uchouten Kazoku 2) is responsible for the design of characters based on the original U35 (Lapis Re: Lights), as well as the animation direction.
- Yoshiaki Dewa (Nagi No Asukara, Flying Witch) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The Five Member Musical Unit Arcana Project interprets the theme of opening entitled "Tayutae, Nana-Iro", while the MIA Regina group interprets the closing issue entitled "Tsukiumi No Yurikago".
Synopsis of Shiroi Suna No Aquatope
The story is developed in the range range, a small aquarium in Okinawa, at a bus hour from Naha. Kukuru Misakino is an 18-year-old high school student who works there and knows the "secret" of the aquarium: sometimes you can see mysterious things. One day, Kukuru meets Fuuka, stop in front of a water tank with loose hair and a tear rolling down her cheek. Fuuka has resigned her dream to become idol and has escaped Tokyo to Okinawa. Having to find a place to which she belonging, Fuuka begs Kukuru a job in the aquarium. Thus, the story follows Kukuru and Fuuka while dealing with the problems of the aquarium secret and the crisis that is coming before its possible closure.
(c) Project ティ ティ ガ ー ラ