On the official site for the magazine Young Magazine The 3rd, it was announced that the fifth edition of this year, scheduled for next April 6 in Japan, will be "the last edition before a renewal." The site pointed out that the contents of the journal will include the main magazine Monthly Young Magazine and others.
The Kodansha publisher launched the Young Magazine The 3rd as a magazine derived from the Weekly Young Magazine and the Monthly Young Magazine in September 2014, with an initial catalog that included the written sleeve and illustrated by Akira Hiramoto, Ore to Akuma no blues (me and the devil blues).
Currently, the magazine has the following steps in serialization:
- Henkyou No Rōkishi Bard Lowen, Bis Shien and Morio Kikuishi.
- Kaikosareta Ankoku Heishi (30-Dai) NO SLOW NA SECOND LIFE, by Rokujuyon, Sage and Rurekuche.
- Toudoku or Ita, by Akira Miyashita.
- Demi-chan WA Kataritai (Interviews with Monster Girls), for Petosu.
- Kitsutsuki Tantei-Dokoro (Woodpecker Detective's Office), by Kei II and Shina Minami.
- Candy & Cigarettes, by Tomonori Inue-
- Shisoutaku Tantei, by em nishizuka and shinzou mitsuda.
- Skirt Wo Haita Ojiisan, by Chibeta-Techou and Moroko Itou.
- Odoru Respawn, by Kentarou Mikashima.
- Majo to Yajuu (The Witch and the Beast), by Kousuke Satake.
- Ocult-chan WA Katarenai, by Petosu, Kae Hashimoto and Hajime Honda.
- Tenakaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen, by Yousuke Nakamaru and Kyoutarou Azuma.
- Gleipnir, by Sun Takeda.
- Seibetsu X, by Asuka Miyazaki.
- Sketchy, by Hirochi Maki.
- Isekai Hito Musume Doubutsuen: Boku WA Zetsumetsu Kigushu No Shiikuin Ni Narimashita, by Kohaku Miyabino.
- Yorimichi Ale, by Ran Atsumori.
- Tsuma to Boku no Shougibo na ikuji, by Shigeyuki Fukumitsu.
Source: official site
Copyright © 2008-2021 Kodansha Ltd. All Rights Reserved.