A special music video was posted on the official site for the animated adaptation of the Yuru Camp (Laid-Back Camp) manga. The video is a cover of the song “Haru-yo, Koi”, originally performed by Yumi Matsutoya, and performed by Eri Sasaki, who also performs the closing song of the second season.
The series has been broadcast in Japan since January 7 and also through distribution platforms globally, with thirteen confirmed episodes. Furthermore, Afro began publishing the manga in Houbunsha publisher's Manga Time Kirara Forward magazine in July 2015.
- Yoshiaki Kyougoku (Yuru Camp) is directing the anime at C-Station Studios.
- Jin Tanaka (Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine, Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai, Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha) is in charge of series composition.
- Mutsumi Sasaki (Memories Off, Seikoku no Dragonar) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Akiyuki Tateyama (Island, Kemono Friends) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Asaka performs the opening song titled “Seize the Day”, while Eri Sasaki performs the closing song titled “Haru no Tonari”.
Yuru Camp Synopsis
While the perfect getaway for most girls her age might be an extravagant vacation with loved ones, Rin Shima's ideal way is to camp alone at the base of Mount Fuji. From pitching her tent to collecting firewood, she has always done everything herself and has no plans to leave her lonely little world. However, what starts out as one of Rin's usual camping sessions somehow ends up as a surprise reunion for two when the lost Nadeshiko Kagamihara is forced to take refuge in her camp. Originally with the intention of seeing the picturesque view of Mount Fuji for herself, Nadeshiko's plans are interrupted when she ends up falling asleep in the middle of her fate. Alone and with no other option, she seeks the help of the only person close to her. Despite their hasty introductions, the two girls enjoy the cold night together, eating ramen and chatting while the campfire keeps them warm. And even after Nadeshiko's sister finally picked her up later that night, both girls silently pondered the possibility of going on another camping trip together.
Source: Official Site
© あ f ろ ・ 芳 文 社 ／ 野外 活動 サ ー ク ル