In the official Twitter account for the original anime of the MAPPA Zombieland Saga studies: Revenge, a special illustration was shared to commemorate the emission of the eleventh episode. The illustration was performed by Tomohiro Takano, who participated in the production of the episode.
On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes of Zombieland Saga was released in October 2018 in Japan, with the production of MAPPA studies, under the direction of Munehisa Sakai and scripts written by Shigeru Murakoshi. A second season is located on an emission since April 8 in Japan, while Crunchyroll transmits it in the West. The final episode, which will be issued on June 24 in Japan, will have an extended duration.
- Munehisa Sakai (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Koi to Producer: Evol × Love), returns to lead the series at MAPPA studies.
- Shigeru Murakoshi (Murerenase! Seton Gakuen, Taisou Zamurai) returns to write and supervise the scripts of the series.
- Kasumi Fukagawa (Idolish7, Taisou Zamurai), come back to take care of the designs of characters.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Fukigen Na Mononokean), returns to compose the soundtrack in collaboration with FUMA7.
- The Franghouchou musical unit interprets the opening issue entitled "Taiga I Tomo Ni Naite Kure", as well as the closing theme entitled "Yume WO Te or, Modoreru Basho Mo Nai Hibi WO".
Synopsis of Zombieland Saga
Sakura Minamoto dreams of becoming an idol. Unfortunately, reality hits her as a truck (literally) and she dies in a sudden traffic accident. Ten years later, she wakes up in the prefecture of saga, just to find herself turned into a zombie without memories of her past. While he is still accepting his new destiny, he meets a man named Koutarou Tatsumi, who explains that he has been resurrected by her and six other times from other times as zombies with the aim of revitalizing Saga's prefecture creating a group of Idols. Assuming the role of an aggressive manager, Koutarou begins to schedule events; The girls finally accept it and decide to name the idol group of him as "Franghuchou". An absurdly comic version of the IDOLS genre in the anime, Zombieland Saga tells the moving story of Franghuchou to save the Prefecture of Saga as long as they hide the identities of it as zombies and rediscover the past of it.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© ゾ ゾ ビラ ビラ ド サガ リベ リベ ジ 製作 委員会 委員会