In the most recent edition of Weekly Shonen Sunday, it was confirmed that the Netflix platform will be responsible for the global distribution of the anime adaptation of Komi-San Wa, Komyushou desu (Komi Can't Communicate). The announcement included in the journal pointed out that the series will be released on the platform in Japan on October 7 (one day after its broadcast on television), but does not confirm a date for the rest of the world.
The announcement also confirms that the series will have dubbing in eight languages and subtitles in thirty-one languages in its global distribution, without confirming which is about. On the other hand, it is also not confirmed as the distribution of this series will be carried out, especially taking into account that Blue Period is from the same season and Netflix will issue a new episode on a weekly way only a few days after its broadcast in Japan.
The series has its premiere scheduled for next October 6 in Japan. For the part of him, Oda began the publication of the manga in May 2016 through the magazine Weekly Shonen Sunday of the Shogakukan publishing house. The publisher published the twentieth volume collector in February 2021, followed by the twenty-first first in May 2021 in Japan. The work already has more than 5.2 million copies in circulation.
Cast of voices
- Aoi Koga (Kaguya Shinomiya in Kaguya-sama: Love Is War) as Komi Shouko.
- Gakuto Kajiwara (Asta in Black Clover) as Hitohito Tadano.
- Rie Murakawa (RAM in Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) as Najimi Osana.
- Yukiyo Fujii as Agari Himiko.
- Rina Hidaka as Yamai Ren.
- Rumi Okubo like Omoharu Nakanaka.
- Noriko Hidaka as the narrator.
- Ayumu Watanabe is responsible for the monitoring of the direction, while Kazuki Kawagoe (Beyblade Burst God, Beyblade Burst GT) is responsible for the anime direction at Olm Studios (Pokemon, Kenpuu Denki Berserk, UtawaRumono).
- Deko Akao (3D Kanojo: Real Girl, Akagami No Shirayuki-Hime, HEGE WO SORRU. Soshite Joshikousei Wo Hirou, Nazo Nazo Kanojo X) takes care of the writing and supervision of the scripts.
- ATSUKO NAKAJIMA (Bungou to Alchemist: Shinpan No Haguruma, Princess Princess, Sakamoto Desu Ga?) Is responsible for the design of characters.
Sinopsis de Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu
En su primer día asistiendo a la Academia Privada Itan, Shouko Komi inmediatamente recibe una abrumadora atención y popularidad debido a su estoica belleza y refinada elegancia, por lo que sus compañeros la perciben como una diosa. Sin embargo, solo Hitohito Tadano, un estudiante promedio asignado al asiento junto a ella en clase, es capaz de descubrir que detrás de lo que todo el mundo cree, en realidad Komi tiene un serio problema para comunicarse con los demás. Tadano decide entonces ayudarla a cumplir su sueño de hacer cien amigos.
Source: Weekly Shonen Sunday
(c) オダト モヒト · 小学館 / 私立 伊旦 高校