In this year's 46th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, author Gege Akutami commented on how he's feeling so far with the animated adaptation of his manga, Jujutsu Kaisen. In simple words, Akutami stated that he was happy with the result so far: “The Jujutsu Kaisen anime is doing very well and I am impressed with the team's work. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done. "
On the other hand, the main series premiered on October 2 in Japan and is confirmed with a total of 24 episodes. For Latin America and Spain, the distribution is being carried out by Crunchyroll. Akutami has been publishing the manga in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine since March 2018.
Cast of voices
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojou.
- Junya Enoki as Yuuji Itadori.
- Yuuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro.
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki.
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryoumen.
- Sunghoo Park (God of High School, Garo: Vanishing Line) is directing the anime at MAPPA Studios.
- Hiroshi Seko (Dorohedoro, Banana Fish) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu (Yuri! On Ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is in charge of character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Okehazama Alisa are in charge of composing the soundtrack.
- Japanese singer EVE will perform the opening song titled "Kaikaikitan."
- The band ALI will perform the ending song titled “Lost in Paradise feat. AKLO ”.
Jujutsu Kaisen Synopsis
Yuuji Itadori is a high school student with exceptional physical abilities. Every day, as a routine, he goes to the hospital to visit his sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club so as not to hit the water ... However, one fine day the seal of the talisman that was hidden in his institute it breaks, and monsters begin to appear. Faced with this turn of events, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his companions. What will fate bring you?
© 芥 見下 々 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 呪 術 廻 戦 製作 委員会